Thursday, August 2, 2012

Oppn , GANGNAM STYLE

Tumblr_losli2vd9s1r045bao1_500_large

今天难得一更!
就是因为那么难得,
So ……type english! ^^
okay. 
Today we talked abt an incident due to a sec 3 na girl vf jing &Qi .
She injured her knee....
Of cos, someone "made her injured. "
Story:  We were going to school,
Then suddenly thr 's a boy ,
Outstretched his leg, *he wanted to trip the girl *
Thn the girl fell.
Things just happened like what we think.
But the worst thing was ….the girl cant even stand.
血淋淋,触目惊心。
那个女生跌倒的地方是柏油路。
She fell at parade square!
Can u imagine how sharp is the stone?!
The boys started to explain:  I thought she can see my leg and she can cross it ……
^^^^^妈的一堆狗屁。
That time is 6.30am and u said she can see your leg, pro or wat
I reply defiantly: I thought u died! why dont u die?

Tumblr_lyuq5icfre1r2t9vpo1_500_large_large

Er okay …
Someone wants my hp no and i refused to give him.
I dun like to reject ppl,  cos i scared their heart hurtS …
Then the offender is me …!!! *Sad life *
But sometimes i have no choice sia!
Then this is first time i *reject people * and i got *scolded * by Jing.
:"婕贻,不要写酱的句子,人家会很…受伤的,你只要把一个很帅的phrase 加进去就可以了!"
*SPEECHLESS, SILENT MODE *
Thn i approach my maths tuition teacher :mr chua, 你觉得我要怎样委婉的拒绝别人啊?
Mr Chua think for awhile, thn he says smth
:"跟他讲‘我是同性恋,只喜欢女孩子。‘.
Wth! mr chua u say la!  Spoil my image if i say that! -.-

Tumblr_m73in3wi9s1rsd1igo1_500_large

Mother tongue lesson.
We got back my test paper today,
In fact I gt the highest in my class o.0"
How on earth that this happened??!!
Naega haengbokhage!*^o^*
But Jessica got 67...
Thn she is in her emo-mode.
Walao!  Hate her being likr that →_→
I talked to her she dont reply.
But heng ah this emo-mode didnt last for too long.
If macam itu i dbt.
Thn there is a passage.
Is about revenge! ←← suits me perfectly!
thn maomao keep saying: 某人哦~
Reputation a?!  She repeated this fellow word abt thousand timeS.

Tumblr_m7p7fdlufx1qiavizo1_500_large

Chinese composition.
I wrote smth v novel , but i like my sentence!
Exp: 数钱数到手抽筋,父母在意的就只是成绩,那个可以和朋友同事炫耀的工具,以满足自己的虚荣心!(不要抄啊!不然给版权费xD)
*彭婕贻!我叫你手贱啊手贱!写这种侮辱爹地妈咪的东东!

Just want to tell u all that this world dun hav words such as 冤冤相报何时了,冤家宜解不宜结! 都是够*
当然,事情不发生在你身上,你当然可以说到冠冕堂皇。
还记得上次那个泼硫酸的然后我给我妈咪骂没教养的那个吧…
前几个星期因为这件事情又拿出来讲了
我们怕那个人威胁到我的妈咪。
所以我反问回妈咪了:如果有人泼你硫酸,你真的咽的下这口气?是不是想报仇?
我看见我妈咪被我问到语塞了
眼神中根本就是想报复却又纠结要不要点头。
我:妈咪,你放心,如果他们真的泼你的话,我会帮你报仇的!
冷笑!
不过这件事是不可能发生的,因为已经和平解决了。
别惹女人,因为人类底线的爆发力是想象中的强大!

Tumblr_l08f5yo5wp1qac6sjo1_500_large

Maths lesson.
Arrange my table, which i called it my second home!  :)
my home should be neat and clean and Pretty!(like me xD )
My seatmate -.Rachael (my "lover") lol 毛毛dun jelly , u my baobei okay?
We had the same book arrangement
Really like a home u noe?!
Maths lessom.boring, finished our worksheet, teacher go through ans...
But me and rachael were reading books!
Need to buck up now!
I want to improve my English cause i know my english sucks ><
People can pass,  A in el, why cant i?
My daddy also support me ~~
I read the book tat mr marcus lend me, Rachael read harry potter: the chamber xxxx
When mrs lim came, we quickly keep our books under the desk, pretending we are looking maths texTbook.
Pro rite ?! XD

Tumblr_ly9ufbzgbo1r55t0uo1_1280_large

Choir
We learned a new song.
Damn nice!!
Title:  Hear the music
Deepa join CHOIR!!! OMO 
Mv:



Today i told mm smth during recess.
I always talk things that  happened in the class everyday to daddy.
Daddy will listen, mummy wont.
Daddy will laugh vf me, mummy wont.
I talked vf mummy, our topic is abt: fashion!
For exp: mummy! tis Burberry shirt very pretty leh! whr u bought?
Mummy!  Today shop gt customer?
Mummy! I help u tie your hair!
Mummy! u noe the instax camera ? U wanted to buy at china rite?  So expensive! KSL oso gt eh! fujiflim de!
Obsess the mv gangnam style xD
so addictive !
sang by PSY
we gangnam style at 3.30 ~4.00


那个男的超级像CHANGWEN!!!!
Yoo JAE Suk & HYUNA 也有演!

Tumblr_luza70trra1qc144qo1_500_large

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2102651103427
这是我intermediate found. 芭蕾舞考试的其中一个舞。
放这个是在妈咪的fb account ,我也不懂她要搞什么/
总之别把芭蕾舞想得就是转圈圈!
那你就打错特错了!后后!
嘉敏!我要SABO你诶~~
下次偶就放嘉敏的啊!keke ~~
我不懂,老师叫我们要表现超级拽的样子-.-
我想说的是……Grade 6 的舞比较美~~
然后我们就讲我们要表演的衣。
蓝色的。总感觉好像跳拉丁舞啊!


No comments: